Is your son or daughter interested in playing hockey, but you don't know where to start?
Do you have questions about which youth hockey organization you should be speaking with?
Wondering how to get your child prepared for youth hockey?
This page is intended to give you some general information and guidance so that you can find the information you need to get started.
The Elmbrook Youth Hockey Association (EYHA) is a non-profit organization that was formed to instruct, promote and compete in the sport of ice hockey. Our program is intended for local youth who live within the communities of Brookfield, Elm Grove, Menomonee Falls, Sussex and Wauwatosa. Our skaters are typically between the ages of 4 and 14 (from entry level hockey up to early High School). Our program is open to both boys and girls.
So, how do you get started???
1) First off, if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our Mini Mite Level Director, Brian Kennedy. Brian can answer most of your questions and/or point you in the right direction if additional information is needed. You can contact Brian at email@example.com. For questions related specifically to the Waukesha Wolves Girls Coop Program, please contact Dan Hunh by phone at 414-699-3434 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Click here for "New Members" Information. (This is also found by double clicking on the "Registration" tab in the left Menu Area of our home page, and then click on New Members for addtional information).
3) You can find other contact information for our Executive Board members on the "Executive" menu tab on the left side of the page or by clicking here.
4) Please note that EYHA will be holding a Registration/Information Day for NEW MEMBERS on May 20, 2012 from 1-3 p.m., at the Ponds of Brookfield on Calhoun Road in Brookfield. Current members are welcomed if further clarification of the registration process or the EYHA program is needed. An additional Registration/Information Day will be scheduled in August (date/time TBD).
5) Did you miss our Registration date? Not to worry. Simply contact Brian Kennedy, Dan Huhn or one of our other Executive Board members for help with the process.